Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy Love - my next class announcement, using the collection from Teresa Collins You are My Happy

I have used the Teresa Collins "You Are My Happy" collection to create this countdown book.

I really went out on a limb here with this book!! There is SO MUCH to look at! You are going to enjoy creating this one, I'm so excited!!

About the Album:
  • 21 pages (front and back) and covers
  • Measures 9" tall by 6 1/2" wide
  • This would be great to document your everyday love, special photos.
  • There are lots of layers and dimension!!
What You will receive in your class kit:
  • Pre-cut pages from You are my happy collection - Dots (foiled paper), Hearts (foiled paper), Pretty Flowers, Shooting Arrows, Spectacles, Memo Circles,  papers.
  • Note cards sheet  - "Hello tags" of 13 journal cards
  • 1 treat bags
  • 4 flag toppers
  • 3 doilies, 1 each: small, medium and large
  • Decorative Buttons
  • Sequins 
  • White ribbon
  • Ephemera package
  • One roll of black with white dots washi tape
  • One roll of black/white chevron washi tape
  • Paper reinforces for your doilies
  • Book rings
  • Detailed photographed instructions
To Complete this kit you will need:
  • Basic class kit supplies - 12" paper trimmer, Dry adhesive - (I use score tape or red line tape in 1/4"), wet adhesive like zip dry, 3 in 1, (I like to use glossy accents), paper piercer, scissors, see thru ruller (I use and swear by the Tim Holtz centering ruler) A pen and pencil. Mini Sticky notes come in handy in my class so you remember where to put your photos after class if you do not bring them to the class.
  • Corner rounder - Chomper preferable. 
  • 1/4" hole punch
  • Pop Dots
  • 1 1/2" Circle punch (or you can hand cut the circles)
  • Bone folder, Paper scorer if you have one.



Cost: $35.00 plus tax.

Please contact the store to reserve your spot! Seating is limited so please don't wait!

Locations & dates:
Saturday February 8th 10am  425-427-8871
The Mad Scrapper  1590 NW Gilman Blvd Suite E-2  Issaquah, WA 98027  

Saturday February 22nd 10am  (360) 423-9625
Scrap Happy  1323 Hemlock ST  Longview, WA 98632

Saturday March 1st 11am  (360) 352-0510
Sharin Memories  4460 Pacific Ave SE  Lacey, WA 98503

Saturday March 15th 10am    (425) 355-2500
Lila’s Scrapbooking  7207 Evergreen Way #T,  Everett, Washington 98203

ADDED ONE MORE FOR NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY EVENT:
Saturday May 3rd  & Sunday May 4th (604) 514-2229
**NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY WEEKEND EVENT** CLASSES: DARE TO DREAMA HAPPY LOVE
Clipper Street Scrapbook Co   6360 202 Street #105 Langley, BC, — V2Y1N2

Hope you can make it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...