Saturday, April 10, 2010

I'm getting there, learning new things every day...

I just figured out how to add the facebook badge, that was soooooo easy, Click, click, click and there it is. I'd LOVE to be your friend on facebook! Please add me. I have other projects there that I have done in the past and your more than welcome to take a look. I'll be adding them here as I can.

Right now I'm off to see if my wish came true... did little elves sneak into my scrap studio while I was fast asleep and put everything away & tidy up so I can start my new idea...HA! YEAH... Right!!!

I'm going to share a treasured item in just a bit, it is sooooo SPECIAL, I can hardly wait to share it! ~Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...