Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What inspires you???

Great news! This week on the Teresa Collins Designs Blog there was an announcement, they are creating a new READERS ALBUM called Inspired By! For more details go to the blog. I'm so excited!!!


I'm getting ready to start packing and on to UTAH for the Casual Bloggers Conference! This week has been one of the longest weeks of my LIFE! I feel like it's the first day of school, it's that kind of EXCITEMENT, both happy happy joy joy and little nervous butterflies. I'm so glad Shavanna and I are going - we ALWAYS have a blast together. She'll keep me focused on fun and keeping everything else back home where it should be when your on VACATION! HA! Love that about her! 


Have a great day! ~Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...