Saturday, July 31, 2010

Playing around...

Catching up on my google reader this morning I saw some cute little charm necklaces and it got me to thinking about these old optical lenses I had picked up some time ago and wanted to make a little necklace or something with them.

I really did go upstairs with every intention of organizing some of my embellishments and got a little side tracked once I found where I had put those lenses. After playing around for a bit this is what I came up with:




































































It's double sided for what ever mood I'm in.
 

I simply cut circles out of the
Free Style Damask paper:


FR1604 Damask - A

And cut matching circles from the Giving Thanks Labels transparencies:

GT1712 Labels Transparecies

I LOVE these transparency words, I have even glittered them, "blinged" them, and colored them.

If you've ever been hesitant of using transparencies try starting out on a small scale like I did with my necklace. It really helps open the door for creating something unique and hopefully you'll find a new love for transparencies!  ~Cheri

2 comments:

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...