Sunday, February 9, 2014

Teresa Collins Flip Book with Video usning Daily Stories



Hey There! Have you had a chance to check out the new FLIP BOOKS? They are seriously so much FUN!! If you have not seen what the flip books are be sure to watch the video because pictures will not explain how it really works. It's AMAZING!! On the cover I used the scallop paper, circles paper, sticker sheet, decorative heart shaped tape and the new gems. The large circle and butterfly is from the brads.



These books come blank and ready to decorate.

To create my book I used the Daily Stories collection. My main papers are from the 6x6 paper pad. You could just add photo's and nothing more and they are beautiful with and without embellishments.


On the inside cover, I used more tape - the butterfly roll, circle paper, brads, sticker and gem.

 

This was a fun page, I used one of the cards "this is me" from the 12x12 "remember paper. Then from the 6x6 paper pad I cut out the tags from that same sheet in the pad. I kept the tags connected together and just added mini enamel dots to the center of the tag holes. I added the banner from the ephemera pack and another circle from the circle paper. On the right of my photo I added the sticker quote. Notice how once the first page has now been flipped the pull page has a row of the circles paper exposed. I loved the size of them from the 6x6 paper pad and thought it was a nice look to the book as the pages flip more of the rows of circles are exposed.

 

On the left I added layers on the left side of the page, you don't want to "bulk" up the sides that will slide into the book otherwise they may not flip as easily.

 

Here I added another journal card and decorative cirlce with a Large gem in the center. On the right you can now see three columns of circles exposed.

 

And last but not least I added a little page for journaling and another card on the right. Again, these are so fast and easy to create!! I made this book in just over an hour!! These flip books come in two sizes, this is the larger one. I am stocking up on these, they are so quick and easy to make - they are perfect for gift giving don't you agree?


Cheri's Blog Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...