Friday, December 28, 2012

NEW CLASS Announcement - Journal Album using Teresa Collins Now & Then collection

Thank you so much, this class is SOLD OUT.

I am so excited to teach this class next month! This is a year long Journal book with pockets and tons of room for journaling. These are one of my favorite types of albums.

Covers, 18 pages, 6 additional journaling cards. There is a LOT in this book. It measures 9x5. I LOVE these papers, they are from the Teresa Collins Now & Then Collection

Great for:
  • Monthly Journaling
  • Keeping track of your New Years Resolutions
  • Highlighting a few special moments/events each month and include smaller photo's
  • A personal journey journal
  • It could even be used for a new baby and documenting all the new stepping stones!
Saturday January 19, 2013 10:00 am 
Cost: $28.00

Location: The Scrappy Stamper 1724 South Gold Street  Centralia, WA  98531
Call to reserve your spot now: (360) 623-1075


Please bring your regular class kit. Additional items to bring: score pal or something similar to fold your pocket pages, bone folder, corner chomper or corner rounder, red line tape 1/8" Optional: Distress inks and applicator: I used Faded Jeans and Frayed Burlap.

I hope to see you there! 


4 comments:

  1. Cheri this I just too cute! I will be calling the store to order a kit since I am too far away to take the class! You rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I lived closer! how can I get a kit mailed to me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi SaLee, I'm so sorry but this class kit is sold out. Please check back often as I will be offering other kits for sale in the future. Thank you so much! ✿

      Delete

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...