Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Vintage Family 6x12 album class



I am so excited to teach this class next month! This is a great album to showcase a special event, heritage photo's or even black and white photo's. This is the Vintage Finds paper collection by Teresa Collins Designs. 

This classs includes 2 black chipboard covers, 14 pages front and back, 8 photo mats, all of your embellishments - chipboard pieces, layered stickers, buttons, bling in black, clear and beautiful pearl, crochet lace, glitter borders and more! There is a LOT in this book. It measures 12x6. 

Saturday February 2nd, 2013 10:00 am 
Cost: $40.00 plus tax.

Location: The Scrappy Stamper 1724 South Gold Street  Centralia, WA  98531
Call to reserve your spot now: (360) 623-1075


Please bring your regular class kit and adhesives. Additional items to bring: hole punch, sand paper block, pop dots or foam tape.  Optional: Distress inks and applicator: I used Tea Dye but Gathered Twigs would work too.

I hope to see you there! 



2 comments:

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...