I really went out on a limb here with this book!! There is SO MUCH to look at! You are going to enjoy creating this one, I’m so excited!!
About the Album:
- 21 pages (front and back) and covers
- Measures 9″ tall by 6 1/2″ wide
- This would be great to document your everyday love, special photos.
- There are lots of layers and dimension!!
What You will receive in your class kit:
- Pre-cut pages from You are my happy collection – Dots (foiled paper), Hearts (foiled paper), Pretty Flowers, Shooting Arrows, Spectacles, Memo Circles, papers.
- Note cards sheet – “Hello tags” of 13 journal cards
- 1 treat bags
- 4 flag toppers
- 3 doilies, 1 each: small, medium and large
- Decorative Buttons
- White ribbon
- Ephemera package
- One roll of black with white dots washi tape
- One roll of black/white chevron washi tape
- Paper reinforces for your doilies
- Book rings
- Detailed photographed instructions
To Complete this kit you will need:
- Basic class kit supplies – 12″ paper trimmer, Dry adhesive, wet adhesive, paper piercer, scissors, see thru ruller, A pen and pencil. Mini Sticky notes come in handy in my class so you remember where to put your photos after class if you do not bring them to the class.
- Corner rounder – Chomper preferable.
- 1/4″ hole punch
- Pop Dots
- 1 1/2″ Circle punch (or you can hand cut the circles)
- Bone folder, Paper scorer if you have one.
Post a Comment
I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!