I have used the Teresa Collins “Hello, My name is” collection to create this journal book.
This book is all about you, your dreams and your goals!!
About the Album:
- 18 pages (front and back) and covers
- 7 (14-front and back) tag/journal card mini pages
- 12 – month journal cards
- Measures 8″ tall by 6 1/2″ wide
What You will receive in your class kit:
- Pre-cut pages and journal card sheets from the “Hello, my name is” collection
- File folders and tags
- Sticker sheet
- Alpha sheets
- Manila folders
- manila tags
- Book rings
- Detailed photographed instructions
To Complete this kit you will need:
- Basic class kit supplies – 12″ paper trimmer, Dry adhesive, wet adhesive, paper piercer, scissors, see through ruler, A pen and pencil. Mini Sticky notes come in handy in my class so you remember where to put your photos after class if you do not bring them to the class.
- Corner rounder – Chomper preferable.
- Teresa Collins Cut n' Emboss (optional)
- Cinch machine to bind your book