About the Album:
- Folio album
- Measures 9″ tall by 7″ wide
- This would be great to document your Holiday traditions new and old. My samples this year are from Christmas' past and the ohhh and awww photo's.
- There are lots of layers and dimension
- Pre-cut pages from Tinsel & Company collection – Stripes, dots, Quatrefoil, Words, Damask,
- Cards sheet of 12 journal cards
- Pre-punched Countdown numbers from collection.
- File Folder Package
- Pre-cut Foil circle for cover
- Enamel Dots and Shapes
- Decorative Sticker sheet
- Chipboard buttons
- Wood Ornament
- Detailed photographed instructions
To Complete this kit you will need:
- Basic class kit supplies – 12" ruller, Both dry (tape) and liquid adhesive - you will need enough for 25 pages. Sticky notes for photo placement, pen or pencil for notes. Ruler, Scissors.
- Corner rounder – Chomper preferable.
- STRONG DOUBLE SIDED TAPE (this is in addition to your regular adhesive) This is a must for this book - Red line tape is the best (it has the red plastic backing) I used both 1/2" and 1/4" in areas of the book.
- Paper Scorer and/or bone folder
Post a Comment
I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!